Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OOOOO funny title.

August 4th, 2008.
Brunch at hotel. Mom and I took taxicab to train station. On train right now. No internet. Writing on Open Office (like word). Post it later.
Got off train, went to the place. That's what we call the place we live in if its not our home. (hotel). Then waited for timtim to get home from workwork. Went to dinner with uncles and peeps. Really mean girl dragged me away looking all innocent in front of parents. Said "Come, sister." Went. She talked in Mandarin to the waitress the whole time. Bored as HELL. Then she came back and said something to the parents in mandarin. Later found out that it meant "Zoe knows FOUR WORDS in Chinese, and thats I, Dont, Know, Nothing! They laughed. Too bad we already left when mom told me this, other wise I'd totally kill her. Or maybe not, just got really really mad at her. [does an angry face]

No comments: