Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Day

Sunday, July 27th, 2008,
I woke up at 6:40 am. I'm actually pretty proud of that, because for once, I slept through the whole night, and didn't wake up at 5 am, like I usually do. Well, at 12 ish, grandpa came and picked me up to go for lunch at a hotel buffet. It was awesome. I ate so much, and in the end, I was too bloated that I couldn't even stand up. After lunch, we went to a mall near the airport and went shopping. I went to a store called Sasa and bought a lot of beauty stuff. I got eyelash curlers, mascara, body lotion, red nail polish, green nail polish, sparkly pink nail polish, and pink nail polish. There was also gold nail polish but I didn't get it, and now I really regret it. I also got nail polish remover.. Then, after a bit more shopping, we ate.. AGAIN.. then went to my friend's house for some hot pot dinner. My friend Hillary, who is super awesome, made me some shoes out of paper. I love them. I made her shoes too. Then we went back home. We waited for Claudia to come pick up some stuff, then I went to sleep.

By the way, "home" is my cuzzie's house. They have 2 dogs there, and they're really cute, and I always play with them!

No comments: