Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Foods

Wednesday, July 30th, 2008.
Woke up at 5:30. Slept again until 11, I'm proud. Went to lunch with grandpa at Shangri-La Hotel. Had an expensive lunch. I ordered crocodile meat. It tasted good, like chicken. Except fatter, but actually not. It was actually soft bone. I think. It's too soft to be soft bone. It's not soft bone. But crocodile's aren't fat. I think it's soft bone. That goes on my weird foods list. Then dad went SOMEWHERE and mom and I went to a mall and got a lot of clothes for me from a place called KingKow. It was super cheap. Most of them, 50% off, otherwise 30%. We got 200 Canadian dollars worth of things, but if I bought them in Vancouver, it would've been like 500 dollars, even with the discounts. Then went to a shoe shop. Got me 2 sandals. They were pretty. I was surprised of how expensive. Was too used to KingKow. The sandals were even 30% off. But still expensive. Then went to another shop. Way too expensive. But the best. But still way too expensive. Even for the best. One 50% off item was worth the amount of all 17 items I got at KingKow. I'll come back when I'm richer. Had duck tongue and mushed up chicken for dinner. That'll go on my list of weird foods too. I before E except after C.

No comments: