Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grandma

Monday, July 28th, 2008
Woke up at 8:30 am. Went on the computer to write about what happened yesterday on the blog. Had a shower at Justin, my cuzzie's room. They're having a renovation, so during my shower it was really loud. When I got out of the shower, I got dressed. I had my shirt on and nothing else. One of the renovation guys walked in. He was like "Aiyah! Aiyah! Sorry-lah!" in a chinese accent. It was really awkward and scary. At 12 noon, Edmore, the chauffeur, picked us up and we went to a Chinese restaurant and ate with my grandma and grandpa. Grandma was on Dad's side, and grandpa was on Mom's side. My other grandparents are gone. Then grandma left and grandpa and mom and dad and I went to grandpa's office. Jeet jeet cuw foo, my uncle, introduced me to this really interesting game called Bloxorz. He said only four people in the world have ever beat it, and he was one of them, but I don't believe him. I also don't know how to spell. I first spelled don't as dont, but I saw a red line underneath it.. Yeah well anyways, I'm currently at level 23.. We then had afternoon tea at a fast food place. I went next door and got myself a cookies and cream McFlurrie from Macdonald's. Then we went back to the office, then went to grandpa's home for dinner.

No comments: