Tuesday, July 29th, 2008.
Woke at 6. Laid down for a few hours. Until 9. Went downstairs to play with Peejay, one of the dogs. Took a shower in Justin's room. Went for lunch with grandpa. Mom then went for a haircut, and dad and I went to grandma's house. She wasn't there, but dad had a key. When she came, she gave me this awesome blueberry thing that tastes really good. I had two bowls. Then we had a lot of good tea. Then dad helped fix a few windows, and we went to get a TV. We saw a nice Sony one that was 40", but I saw a nicer 46" one that was four thousand dollars cheaper. Then we left grandma and went to grandpa's house and met mom. Jeet jeet taught me how to do the Rubik's Cube. I was so proud when I did it, but I cant do it anymore. I'll try again later. We had dinner there. Then I tried to do the Rubik's Cube again, but failed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment