Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Leaving Tomorrow

Thursday, July 31st, 2008.
It's 12:21 noon time. Woke up at 10. Took a bath and squirted yellow soap into it to freak mom out - failure. I don't think she noticed. Curled my hair, I look pretty now. Slapped on a ton of makeup. Look like a doll now. Playing with PeeJay. He took a bath earlier. Smells like cookies now. Listening to the chipmunk version of Low by Flo Rida. I'm going somewhere soon I think. Bye.

Ashley's birthday today!! She's my cuzzie. I love her!!!

A bit later~
Went to lunch with some of dad's friends. Before we started, one of them, Uncle Fred, called and said if I wanted to hang out with his daughters. Yes! So I went down and they picked me up, and so mom and dad and his friends had lunch. Went to Jumpin Gym with my friends. Got a lot of tickets from games. Then we went to the counter to trade the tickets for prizes. Had 1842 tickets. Got a floaty for 1330. Then got a scent thing for 160, but when they scanned it, it said 380. So we got mad at them. Pretended to be on the phone with their mom, and said how annoying they were, and that we were in a hurry. Scared the people who worked there. They let us have it, along with a pen that was worth 480. Good job. Then had dinner with other friends. It was good.
I'm leaving to Shang Hai tomorrow. Excited. Don't want to leave Hong Kong. I'll miss my friends. But I'll be back soon. Seeing my brother again finally. Cant live without him. I cant imagine how hard university will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks zoy zoy :) i miss you!