My trip to China. (summer, 2008)
Everything I've been up to this summer. Cool facts and funny stories. I guess.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
um
HI TIFF
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahahhaa i like this blog the most cause its dedicated to me hahhaa okay so i'll comment on everything here 1) I THOUGHT THE RENOVATION GUY COMING INTO THE ROOM story was HIIIIIGHHHH-LARIOUS!!!!!!!!! 2) Go get a dogg like peejayyy ASAP, you need to get a dog, get a poodle so our dogs can be friends, by the way... has PeeeJay outgrown his hair yett? 3) I'm impressed by your list of wierd food list.. did you really eat all ofthose? IMPRESSED I'lll have to say.. i haven't tried about a third of the things you listed 4) okay and lastly we stopped by mathers yesterday and there was no one there!! I wonder where lolita is????????? okay, ima peace. bye cousin dearest
Delay No More is a brand of clothes, and apparently a bad word in Chinese. Macau is a one hour ferry ride from Hong Kong, and apparently like Las Vegas. I cant live without Tim. I really want a dog like Peejay. You cant see stars when you look up from Hong Kong. The reason why you cant see a building 50 feet away clearly at all in Hong Kong is because of pollution. The things in Hong Kong are cheaper. You can rarely find a house with only one family or group living in it in Hong Kong. Jacky Chan lives down the road in Hong Kong. Everyone has chauffeurs in Hong Kong. You see an average of 260 taxis per day in Hong Kong. There is air conditioning in most places in Hong Kong, whilst the one of the only places with air con in Vancouver is the movie theater.
2 comments:
hahahhaa i like this blog the most cause its dedicated to me hahhaa
okay so i'll comment on everything here
1) I THOUGHT THE RENOVATION GUY COMING INTO THE ROOM story was HIIIIIGHHHH-LARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
2) Go get a dogg like peejayyy ASAP, you need to get a dog, get a poodle so our dogs can be friends, by the way... has PeeeJay outgrown his hair yett?
3) I'm impressed by your list of wierd food list.. did you really eat all ofthose? IMPRESSED I'lll have to say.. i haven't tried about a third of the things you listed
4) okay and lastly we stopped by mathers yesterday and there was no one there!! I wonder where lolita is?????????
okay, ima peace. bye cousin dearest
um excuse me wheres my hello? haha i like ur blog! even though its not dedicated to me lol
xo
Post a Comment